1) Circle the correct answers:
1. Ann seems TO BE very tired.
2. Peter hasn't phoned. He must BE away.
3. Could you PASS the orange juice?
4. We hope TO GET a bigger flat soon.
5. Chris may BE here at the weekend.
6. I forgot TO SPEAK to Janet.
1) Write sentences with BUT about what David CAN and CAN'T do.
1. I CAN play tennis, BUT I CAN'T play baseball.
2. She CAN play the piano, BUT she CAN'T play the violin.
3. I CAN remember their faces, BUT I CAN'T remember their names.
4. He CAN eat oranges, BUT he CAN'T eat cherries.
Hope it helped you guys. Cya!