1. Peter loves the beach, so he (a) / his (b) favourite geocaching spots are by the seaside.
2. Caroline has got a compass, but this compass is not her (a) / hers (b). This one is your
(c) / yours (d).
3. Caroline and her (a) / their (b) friends love Halloween and they (c) / we (d) are fans of
4. Did Violet go to the geocaching event with her (a) / hers (b) parents? Yes, their (c) /
they (d) went with her (e) /hers (f).
5. Karen has got a map, but this map is your (a)/yours (b), not her (c) /hers (d).
6. Violet and Karen love listening to Jack Johnson. They (a) / We (b) are fans of he (c) / his
(d) songs about nature.
7. Did Tom's parents go to Ireland with his (a)/ him (b)? Yes, their (c) / they (d) went with
he (e) / him (f)
8. Tom's grandparents' cottage is lovely. They (a) / Their (b) cottage has a huge swimming
pool and a very nice garden.
resposta: falta de informação
explicação: mas a tradução é:
faça uma lista de verbos no texto, que justificam sua última resposta.
o quê elas tem em comum?
1. the london eye is a millennium wheel located in the heart of the city of london. its important to the city is comparable to the eiffel tower.
2. the most important landmark of my city is igrejinha da pampulha. its an church designed by oscar niemeyer and it was build in 1943.